Our goal is to provide our patients with a quality comprehensive dental health care experience. We believe… that you deserve to know that you have treatment options, be informed of treatment fees in advance, and be provided with financial options.
We believe your time is valuable. We will meet your needs and exceed your expectations! Call us today to schedule a consultation.
Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Often times, treatment can be performed the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on a separate day.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- X-rays (if applicable)
- A list of your current medications
- If you have dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
IMPORTANT: A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under the age of 18 at the consultation visit.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e,. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are on any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
If you have x-rays from a previous dentist or physician, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.
We deliver the finest dental care at the most reasonable cost to our patients. Our fees reflect the quality of care that is received. For your convenience, several payment options are available. We accept all major credit cards, cash, and check for payment in full. Financing options are also available. We accept most dental insurance and we will gladly file it for you. Financial responsibility is discussed before care is provided to ensure that you are never surprised by unknown costs!
Payment is due at the time of service unless other arrangements have been made in advance.
At our office we offer different payment options to help you get the care you deserve. We will help you to receive maximum reimbursement to which you are entitled through your dental insurance. We file all the insurance claims along with any necessary information requested. If you have any questions or concerns about your first visit with us please call our office.
Patient Bill of Rights
- To be understood and cared for by dental care providers who are focused on your care.
- To be provided with confidentiality concerning any and all personal, medical and dental conditions.
- To be educated concerning your dental health and how to achieve and maintain optional oral health.
- To be provided with a quality, comprehensive dental health care experience.
- To be treated by highly trained dental professionals.
- To be informed of dental disease, including periodontal and dental caries disease.
- To be informed of all treatment options including dental implants.
- To be considered partners in all treatment option decisions.
- To be informed of all treatment fees in advance.
- To be provided with written payment options.
- To be provided access to financial resources and receive assistance in obtaining funds.